Sunday

Questions

This is the comments thread for asking questions that aren't already on the FAQ.





Back to Comments headings.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Genesis Awards has come to irk - uhh, grace you with our presence once again! ;] Hi, Bethgael, we at the GA have decided we want to create 'teaser' fandubs of our winning stories - meaning yours. Would you be willing to let us dub the first 2000 words or so of 'Reno's Story'? No profit or anything, it's just a way of showing off the dazzling VII fanfiction we love so much. Please think it over and send me a reply PM via the GA, or post on the 'Winning Fandubs' thread? It'd be great if we could! Thanks. :D

-La Editor

Anonymous said...

i wanted to ask if the story is a fan made or square enix made it?

Bethgael said...

Fan made. I wrote it, based on known Squeenix canon (except where Squeenix stuffs up and I have to choose between 2 SE possibilities).

Anonymous said...

What the heck is taking you so long for Chapter 28!?? I'm going crazy for not knowing what's gonna happen next!

Anonymous said...

hi, i just wanted to say i love your stories! im not usually a reader, but i am hooked on these haha, especially 'Reno's Story'. No wonder it won an award! :P
oh and also, when is chapter 28 coming out? im going mad to find out whats going to happen next!

Cherokee Gonzalez said...

I have never played FF and I haven't seen AC. I just got hooked on it one day while looking at the animation and story line. Soon enough, Reno became my favorite character, and I was beyond pleased when I found this story. To cut to the chase, I REALLY want to know when chapter 28 will be finished. That is.. if you are still working on the story. I couldn't help but notice how long it's been. Thank you :)

Bethgael said...

Hi there Toy Soldier and Cherokee Gonzalez!

You may (?) be pleased to know that, I agree, it's been too long, and that I have been working on it, on and off, for the last month or so, in between a few other drama-infested RL things. Yes, it has been a while--wow.

Rest assured, Reno will never let me go until this is done. And I have 100 pages of written stuff still to come (the very last chapter of this story was written well before Chapter six was!)... I just need to fill in the gaps.

Thank you so much for reading, and asking. :-)

~ Beth

Anonymous said...

Hi,

once in a while I come here and check if maybe there is an update(silly, I know, but I am stubborn if nothing else, I guess) It's been so long, so I genuinely hope that you are well, wherever you are.

In any case, thank you for providing me with a story as rich as yours. Take care!

-M